Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Azienda Agricola Priori e Galdelli, with operational headquarters in Via Fondiglie 15 / A, Rosora (AN) Italy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of data.
Personal data collected when ordering or registering on our site, including: name, surname, company name, e-mail address, IP address, etc.
Source of personal data
Data collected directly from the data subject following contact via email, chat, registration from our web portal.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The processing of your data has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you request
- To provide the service to respond to requests for assistance (live chat, email, telephone)
- Process transactions quickly.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
What we collect and save
As you visit our site, we track:
- The products you have viewed: we will use this information to, for example, show you the products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this information for an estimate of taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter it to, for example, estimate the shipment before you place your order and to send you what you bought!
When you make a purchase from us, we encourage you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number / payment details and optional information about the account, such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- We send you account and order information
- We respond to your inquiries, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our shop
- Comply with all legal obligations on our part, such as tax calculations
- Improve our shop offerings
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and telephone number, which will then be used to populate the cashier in your future orders.
We generally keep your information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the data and as long as we are legally required to continue to keep it for tax and accounting reasons. This information includes your name, e-mail address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments and reviews if you choose to leave them.
People on our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information such as, item purchased, purchase date and shipping location, and
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We only share information with third parties who help us provide store and ordering services; for example our accountant.
We accept payments via PayPal. During payment processing, certain data is transferred to PayPal, including information necessary to process or support the payment, such as total purchases and billing information.
Third-party cookies (eg Google Analytics) can have different purposes.
- Analytical purposes, to collect statistical information on the use of the site by users (eg number of visitors, pages visited, etc.). These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
- Performance purposes. Through these cookies it is possible to implement the functioning of the site by improving your browsing experience.
- “Social” purpose. Cookies specially designed for social networks can be activated. They allow the user to interact via social networks (function & nbsp; share & nbsp; FACEBOOK, GOOGLE +, TWITTER, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM). When a page contains this command, it establishes a direct connection with the selected social network.
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the site.
Consent to the use of profiling cookies is given by the user through & nbsp; the explicit confirmation on the banner that shows the information. The consent can be revoked at any time.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the specific function provided in most navigation programs. It is good to know that by disabling cookies some of the features of the involoprint.it site & nbsp; may not be usable.
For more information on how to disable cookies from your browser, we report the online guides of the main browsers: & nbsp; Chrome , & nbsp; Firefox , & nbsp; Internet Explorer , & nbsp; Safari , & nbsp; Edge .
Disabling cookies with Android:
- on your device open the “Google Settings” app
- scroll down and select “Google”
- select “Ads”
- select “Disable interest-based ads” or “Disable ad personalization”
Disabling cookies with iOS:
- iOS devices use Apple’s Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to limit ad tracking with this identifier, visit the “Settings on your device” app